31 gusht 2021
The University Sports Federation of Kosovo will host 32 university teams, and around 500 athletes and students from all over the world.
Prishtinë, 20/09/2018 - 13:37
The final even of the Erasmus+ funded project, QAinAL, was held on September 17-18, 2018, in Tirana, Albania. The aim of the final event was to discuss with all PHEI and the external stakeholders the current input related to the project impact to the internal and external quality assurance, challenges and perspectives in higher education of Albania. The event served as an opportunity to promote the project and its benefit for the higher education in Albania. On the first day of the event, project partners were welcomed by the Rector of Marin Barleti University, Prof. Dr. Marenglen Spiro and an opening speech was delivered by Prof. Dr. Peter Eckl. The target group of the first day were external stakeholders and all PHEI in Albania.
During the day the following discussions were held:
- “The impact of the education projects in the higher education system in Albania – a perspective of the Ministry of Education, Sports and Youth in Albania” – Speaker Mr. Egest Gjokutaj.
- “The importance and challenges of quality assurance and the Accreditation Process of the Institutions of Higher Education in Albania” - Speaker Mrs. Dhurata Bozo.
- “The role of ERASMUS+ Office in Education Projects” - Speaker Mrs. Aida Breti.
- “Project outcomes and added value”
Prof. Dr. Peter Eckl, Paris Lodron University of Salzburg
Prof. Dr. But Dedaj, WUS Kosova.
- “Action plans and sustainability” – speaker Prof. Agostino Massa, University of Genoa.
- Panel discussion: “The increasing role of students in shaping the overall higher education system”. Moderated by Prof. Dr. Peter Eckl, Paris Lodron University of Salzburg and Prof. Dr. Mariana Mocannu, University Politechnica of Bucharest.
The first day was closed with a wrap up session.
The target group second day was PHEI in Albania. The event started with the presentations delivered by European University in Tirana, Marin Barleti University and New York University in Tirana, on the outputs, results, challenges and problems that were faced during the implementation of the QAinAL project. During the day the following discussions were held:
- Discussions and presentations from PHEI in Albania: output, results, challenges and problems faced of the QAinAL project. Best practices.
- Challenges and perspectives of PHEI in Albania, discussions – moderated by Prof. Dr. Mariana Mocannu, University Politechnica of Bucharest
- Discussions and conclusions of the final event - Moderated by: Prof. Dr. Peter Eckl, Paris Lodron University of Salzburg.
The event was closed with a wrap up session. After the event a project consortium meeting was held.